- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Wisteria Tunnel Japan-A Holiday Spot
A walk through the Wisteris tunnel. Photo by udivitelno.com
Another awesome view of the empty Wisteria tunnel-Photo by udivitelno.com
An eye catching road side in Wisteria garden-Photo by udivitelno.com
How to reach from the Capital Tokyo?
More about the topic
- Wisteria is a genus of flowering plants in pea family.
- The largest wisteria garden is located in California, United States.
- Best time to visit Wisteria garden of Japan starts from April up to mid May.
- Wisteria garden is a private park and fee can be charged.
- A wisteria festival is held from 25-27 of April every year.
- Wisteria garden is among the world’s top spectacular places.