- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
The Capital Of Belgium, Brussels A Center Of World Politics
By Hussain on October 27, 2013
Brussels is the capital city of Belgium. Brussels is a metropolitan city with a population of 1.2 million. It also acts as the capital of European Union. Brussels is a beautiful city with hundreds of historical monuments, museums and art galleries. The grand palace is one of the examples. The system of education is highly developed with tens of high quality universities. The city is famous for it’s production of high quality chocolate, it’s fries and different types of beer.
|A view of the Brussels city, Belgium. Photo by John.Karakatsanis/flickr|
After the World war 2, Brussels has become the center of international politics. The administrative centers of European union and North Atlantic treaty are administered here in Brussels.
|The grand palace Brussels. Photo by csharker/pixabay|