- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Rakaposhi Peak Pakistan- A Magnificient Tourist Spot
By Hussain on June 29, 2013
With all it’s un describeable beauty and facination, Rakaposhi peak is situated in the beautiful Nagar Valley of Gilgit-Baltistan Provice of Pakistan. With an elevation of 7,788m, it ranks 27th highest in the World and 12th highest in Pakistan. The peak is well known for it’s beauty than for it’s height, trecking to Rakaposhi is generally considered as a marvelous experience of one’s life. While on Karakorum High way along Hunza river, this beutiful godess is there to welcome tourists. The nearest viewpoint is a small park called as Zero point of Rakaposhi in a small village called Gulmet, just at the bottom of the peak (on the Karakorum Highway).
Rakaposhi Peak Nagar, Pakistan-One of the most facinating tourist spots.
The following video clip has been made by Amjad Ali, a resident of Nagar valley from the above mentioned park “Zero point of Rakaposhi”.