- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Money Saving Tips While Traveling Internationally
By Hussain on July 3, 2013
A while ago, uncovering a discounted international flight was darn near impossible-unless you had a friend or family member who could get you a discount. During the times before the Internet, travelers had to contend with airlines and travel agencies that were fickle and inconsistent. Today there are all sorts of options for people who want to travel overseas but who don’t have a large budget to work with.
The great facinations of The Great Wall Of China.
Today, flying overseas can be quite affordable, if you have an idea what you are doing. In this article, we will share some tips to help you save some money when you start to think about your next travel adventure.
- Flexibility is key. Be flexible about which airport you want to fly in to and out of. Sometimes it is worth it to drive a little bit farther than you normally would. You are most likely to save hundreds of dollars if you can remain flexible even for a short time. Once in a while you can save by taking smaller flights from smaller airports connecting with larger ones. Sometimes the smaller airports will give a good deal in an effort to get your business. Keep an open mind when it comes to traveling out o small airports.
- Shop in multiple locations! There are countless airlines out there, so finding an awesome deal on an inexpensive flight could be as effortless as comparing the websites of multiple airlines.
- Each person has a company or airline that they have more faith in than any of the others. Concurrently, it is sometimes worth your while to compare other airlines if doing so can save you some money. You might also be able to get an airline to lower their price on a ticket if you can provide proof that someone else will let you fly the same distance for a lower price. You definitely don’t have anything to lose by trying this; the worst that can happen is the airline agent will say no.
- Credit cards are another way to rack up the frequent flyer miles. That means that shopping with your credit card earns you travel points. Frequent flier miles don’t just make it easier to find cheap international flights; they make it easier to find totally free international flights as well. Some of the bigger banks are giving out debit cards that earn frequent flyer miles too! This is because they want you to use your debit card instead of cash.
- Cheap international flights are easy to find really. Of course if you are dedicated to finding them it can be quite easy. Traveling on a budget has never been easier than researching. Of course this is great news for researchers. This article has now equipped you with all the information you need to do just that.
Written by: Steve Ridgeway