- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
How To Get A Cheap International Air Ticket
By Hussain on July 4, 2013
Do you enjoy traveling? Do you like to travel overseas but hate paying the regular price for airline tickets? Have you wanted to travel to another country but are afraid of the cost involved in getting there? Finding international airfare on a budget can be done if you put some time and effort into research and shopping around. After all, the more room you have in your travel budget, the more money you will have for souvenirs! Here are some tips to finding more affordable airfare.
- Talk to a travel agent. So many people are acting as their own travel agents and booking their own flights online, travel agents have to work really hard to compete for business. Travel agents are often equipped to give youa better deal than you may find online because they want your business. The need for travel agents has not completely disappeared. Travel agents are coming back. This is because, in addition to flight deals, travel agents usually have connections with hotels and rental cars to help you save money in other areas of your trip as well.
- There are a ton of airline discounts available if you know where to look. You should check into these. Discount airlines are almost always just as safe and as reliable as the major corporate airlines. These little airlines may not offer much in the way of frills, but they will get you from one place to another. You may be able to save a bit of money by chartering a smaller airline.
- If the price of your ticket goes down after you buy your ticket you can usually ask for a refund. Many will end up paying the higher price for their ticket because they don’t know to ask for the refund. If the airline will not give you a partial refund perhaps you can cancel your current ticket and re-purchase it at the lower price. Don’t forget to ask for whatever discounts may be available. Being too scared to ask for the best rate is how many people end up losing money. Flying overseas does not have to be incredibly expensive. The fact is it can be quite affordable if you do it right. You will be able to fly to wherever you want cheaply if you are patient and willing to do the research. Why should you have to spend all of your money just to get to where you want to go? Why not be smart about it and save your money so that you have more money to spend on fun things?
Written by Steve Ridgeway