- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
US Fighter Jet Goes Down Near Kabul, Afghanistan
An F-16 fighter jet belonging to US army reportedly crashed in Bagram air base outside the Afghan capital Kabul.
According to Pentagon press secretary Peter Cook, the plane crashed soon after taking off from the airbase on Tuesday. The pilot was able to eject out of the plane and is currently under medical evaluation.
He further stated that the actual cause of the crash is still unknown and is under investigation.
Bagram airbase is the main base of US military and is situated in the Northeast of the capital Kabul.