- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
5 Points From Bernie Sanders’s South Bronx Speech
By Hussain on April 1, 2016
- We don’t represent wall street, we don’t represent the corporate class we don’t represent the billionaires we don’t need their money.
- 50 years ago if you had a high school degree you would get a job, technology has changed, quality of education has changed, we need to make public colleges and universities.
- In the South Bronx , i want to let our kids know that if they study hard they will be able to get college education no matter what their family’s economic situation is.
- We shouldn’t be punishing people for getting an education, we should be rewarding them for that.
- One of the differences between me and Hillary Clinton is that i didn’t hear to what Bush said in 2003 about war on Iraq and voted against it, Hillary heard it and voted for it.