- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
A bus carrying the workers of a factory to a near by Island for a holiday tour was crashed into by a speedy train when the bus was slowing crossing the railway track.
The incident was recorded by a CCTV camera which shows the intensity with with the train struck the bus. The video shows that the accident occurred due to the extreme negligence of the bus driver. It seems like he stops for a while on the railway track before the train crashes into.
Thailand is among the countries with a worst traffic accident history. A research conducted by Michigan University ranked Thailand as the country with worst roads in the World.