- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
A gruesome video that went viral on social media Tuesday shows Militants in the Syrian city of Aleppo taunting and beheading a child.
The victim is said to be a 12 year old Palestinian refugee from Handarat Refugee Camp in northern Aleppo. The militants had captured the boy a day earlier.
The militants belong to the US-backed Nureddin al-Zenki terrorist group who are fighting against the government in Damascus. The underage was accused of being a member of Al-Quds brigades which is the armed wing of Palestinian Islamic Jihad Movement.
IJM however denied that the boy was a member and rather call him a Palestinian refugee.
The video content shows a group of militants making mockery of the youngster before he is beheaded on the trunk of a pickup truck. The brutal beheading was carried out in public.