- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
Death Toll from Lahore Blast Rises to 69
Latest reports show that the death toll from a huge bomb explosion in the provincial capital Lahore has risen to 69 from a initial figure of 50.
Assistant D.G public relations told the BBC that the death toll has so far risen to 69 and some of the injure are in critical condition.
Police sources revealed that the explosion was likely a suicide attack. A terror group affiliated to TTP (Tehreek-e-Talban Pakistan) has claimed responsibility for the deadly attack.
According to the sources, the blast struck the main gate of the park just a few meters to a kids play court.
President of Pakistan Mr. Mamnoon Hussain has condemned the attack in it’s strongest terms. The country’s prime minister and army chief has separately conducted urgent security meetings to counter the terror spree.
An eye witness told Interceptable that the blast caused chaos. The government called on the armed forces to take control of the park.