- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
FC Barcelona runs riot on Camp Nou
We didn’t have to wait much for the second goal, as on the 40′ minute Messi set Neymar. The Brazilian chipped the keeper, leaving an entire bunch of football enthusiasts stunned.
The end of the second half-time was played up by three goals, one of them being mistakenly counted as fair. Rakitić’s goal was clearly off-side.
Messi assisted Umtiti’s first goal in Barça’s kit, and on the 64′ minute the little Argentinian scored himself, to end what was called a perfect game.
Barça’s next game is against PSG in the Champions League on Wednesday. The Catalans are looking forward to take a revenge for the nightmare they suffered at Parc des Princes three weeks ago.