- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Israeli Trooper Commits Suicide Near Gaza Strip
An Israeli soldier stationed near the border with Gaza strip reportedly shot himself in the head. The initially seriously injured soldier later passed away.
The incident happened late on Thursday when the soldier turned his weapon on himself. An Israeli news channel reported that the soldier was seriously injured and shortly succumbed to his injury.
The Israeli army has launched an investigation into the incident. The identity of the soldier still remains unknown.
Suicide rate among IDF soldiers has increased for last couple of years with a total of 15 such incidents reported only last year. Almost all of the soldiers involved in committing suicide are male members of the army.
The country’s army announced last January that the main cause of deaths among it’s soldiers is suicide.