- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Iraqi Forces Liberate Mosul Airport From DAESH
Iraqi forces backed by the popular mobilization units have liberated the Mosul airport from the Daesh Takfiri group.
Iraqi media reported on Thursday hours after the army launched and offensive to retake the airport that the armed forces have fully liberated the facility.
Iraqi forces reach vicinity of key Mosul airport https://t.co/YQLOUYbGhP
— Fox News (@FoxNews) February 21, 2017
Commander of Federal Police Forces Lieutenant General Raed Shaker Jawdat announced the operation in a statement on Thursday, saying that members of the Iraqi federal police and rapid response forces were engaged in the multi-pronged offensive to liberate the airport, Arabic-language al-Sumaria television network reported.
The airport was under the control of Daesh since the takfirr terror group took control of the city back in 2014.