- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
A refugee baby was found floating like a doll in the ruthless waters of the Mediterranean sea. An innocent soul fleeing from terror of Western and regional sponsored blood thirsty hounds, trying to reach the shores of Europe, in the hope of starting a new life, met his God on the way to tell the long story of injustices and aggression from the fellow humans.
A German group which carryout rescue operations found the baby near a capsized wooden vessel on Friday. ”If we don’t want to see such pictures again we must stop producing refugees” Reuters quoted Sea-Watch.
“In the wake of the disastrous events it becomes obvious to the organizations on the ground that the calls by EU politicians to avoid further death at sea sum up to nothing more than lip service,” said the German group.
The body of this unnamed baby was found floating with his hands ”stretched outwards” like he was in a deep sleep in the warmth of his mother’s arms.
“I took hold of the forearm of the baby and pulled the light body protectively into my arms at once, as if it were still alive … It held out its arms with tiny fingers into the air, the sun shone into its bright, friendly but motionless eyes,” said the rescuer.
The symbolic picture of Aylan Kurdi was sufficient to prove that humanity is long dead, however the lifeless body of this innocent baby should be the last nail in the coffin of humanity.