- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
Tesla Model 3 Pre-orders Hit 200k in One Day
The electric car manufacturer Tesla said pre-orders for it’s model 3 has hit 200,000 with 24 hours of unveiling.
Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk Tweeted saying the pre-orders has hit 180,000. He later tweeted again to confirm the pre-orders have continued to roll in with 198,000.
The CEO surprised automakers when he tweeted yet again just 9 hours after his last tweet to say the pre-orders are getting skyrocketed with current pre-orders reaching 232,000.
Now 232k orders
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 2, 2016
With figures reaching this high Musk was right to say:
Model 3 orders at 180,000 in 24 hours. Selling price w avg option mix prob $42k, so ~$7.5B in a day. Future of electric cars looking bright!