- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Tesla Model 3 Pre-orders Hit 200k in One Day
The electric car manufacturer Tesla said pre-orders for it’s model 3 has hit 200,000 with 24 hours of unveiling.
Tesla’s CEO Elon Musk Tweeted saying the pre-orders has hit 180,000. He later tweeted again to confirm the pre-orders have continued to roll in with 198,000.
The CEO surprised automakers when he tweeted yet again just 9 hours after his last tweet to say the pre-orders are getting skyrocketed with current pre-orders reaching 232,000.
Now 232k orders
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 2, 2016
With figures reaching this high Musk was right to say:
Model 3 orders at 180,000 in 24 hours. Selling price w avg option mix prob $42k, so ~$7.5B in a day. Future of electric cars looking bright!