- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
Iran lashed out at Saudi Arabia for the later’s sponsoring of Takfiri terrorist groups throughout the region, calling it Riyad’s policy to advance it’s political agenda.
“Riyadh has been using terrorism for years as an instrument to implement its political objectives,” Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hossein Jaberi Ansari said on Monday.
In his Weekly News briefing, the Iranian official told reporters that Saudi Arabia is now using takfiris in a ”Broad way” to push forward it’s plans in the region.
Saudi Arabia has been supporting the foreign backed terrorists in Syria and Iraq for years now. The monarch is well known for it’s human right abuses at home and it’s ideological and economic support for takfiri terrorists through the Middle East and abroad.
Saudi Arabia is also suspected as the main backer of Takfiri groups in Pakistan. Terror organizations like Sipah-e-sahaba, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, Tehreek-e-Tablban Pakistan (TTP) have been carrying out suicide bombings against the country’s minority Shiite population for last two 2 decades.
Saudi Arabia’s hardcore Wahabi ideology has been an inspiration for the so-called Islamic Jihadists all over the World. Most of the Muslims both Sunni and Shia consider Wahabism as a diverted and distorted version of mainstream Islam.