- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
Useful Tips for a Perfectly Smooth and Simple Day
By Polili Admin on July 3, 2016
Sleep Good Wake Up Early
- Plan an exciting breakfast to look forward to it.
- Schedule you more important plans for the next day, this will keep you excited to get up early to go after them.
- Keep the temperature of your room in between 17-21 degrees Celsius. Experiments show that the best sleep is within this temperature range.
- Read a book you like (Not online to avoid browsing away).
- Drink a glass of water before you go to bed. This is relaxing and helps you have a good sleep.
- Turn off your phone or simply switch it to flight mode (You already know why).
- Set the alarm on your phone/alarm clock and keep it away from you so that you may not hit the snooze button.
How to Start The Day
- Eat the frog: Tackle the hardest problem in your plate_ Mark Twain
- Visualize: Visualize how you will spend your day_Tonny Robbins
- Work Out: I just do it to clear my head and relieve of stress_Barak Obama
- Real work no email: Don’t check your email and do the real work_David Karp
- Talk to clients: Customer service_Craig Newmark
- Ask yourself: Everyday i asked myself; if today was the last day of my life, would i want to do what i want to do today?_Steve Jobs
How to Work Fast
- On the way to office, you may want to listen to a favorite song in low volume.
- Clean your desk, it will clean your mind too.
- Keep the lights of your office bright. Increasing brightness from 300 lux to 2000 increases productivity by 8% (Most offices work at 300-500 lux)
- Have a one track mind. An average person has 70,000 thoughts per day. Which is 49 per minute. Try to keep unnecessary thoughts at bey.
- Listen to music in the background. This helps in finishing tasks earlier.
- Don’t question anything you do in the first 15 minutes.
- Write short 140-200 character emails otherwise you don’t know what you are saying.
- Keep an eye on the clock as you progress.
How to Think Faster
- Work with the first though that comes to your mind, it is there for a reason.
- Follow the least effort principle.
- Keep minimum thoughts at a time.
- Reaching conclusion at once has never been the best way of thinking fast.
- Increase your concentration to maximum every time you are on a task.
- Understand your brain! Your brain is best suited to deep work in the morning, works that need high concentration. In the early afternoons, it works great in collaborations, social interactions. Evening is best for strategic thinking. Customize your tasks according to your brain for maximum output.
How to Have a Simple Life
- First thing first_Sever unhealthy relationships. Unhealthy relationships may also include relationships that consume much of your time for no clear advantage.
- Say good bye to perfectionism.
- If there is nothing good to remember let go the past.
- Eat less_both to remain simple as well as healthy and young.
- Don’t let your phone to intervene in every task.
- Care less about what people think about you, what you wear, eat and do.
- Keep your accessories at minimum.
- Say no when you mean it.