- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Simple fixes for 12 stubborn stains, from grease to grass
Whether it’s lipstick or bacon grease, consider rubbing chalk powder into oil stains before throwing them in the laundry. The chalk will absorb the grease, making it easier to remove in the wash.
Keep dryer sheets handy to lightly rub out any deodorant stains you may get on clothes. The dryer sheets will pick up the excess deodorant and won’t harm delicate fabrics in the process.