- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
These Cleaning Hacks Will Change The Way You Clean Forever
1- Cleaning Shoes from Stains
If you are anything like me, nothing is better than a fresh, clean pair of white Converse. Last summer I took myself and my broke girl budget to Kohl’s and bought my first pair… and then I did what any normal person does, I wore them everyday for the next couple of months. Well subsequently, they ended up much more brown than white. I was determined to not have to buy another pair so I researched how to make them white again. It worked so well they virtually look brand new.Here is how I did it:
- Mix 2 cups Baking Soda with 2.5 cups liquid laundry detergent. I used Tide.
- Get a clean toothbrush (that you don’t plan on using again) and mix the ingredients together to form a bubbly paste.
- Get your Converse and remove the shoelaces and run the shoes under COLD water.