- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
These Cleaning Hacks Will Change The Way You Clean Forever
1- Cleaning Shoes from Stains
If you are anything like me, nothing is better than a fresh, clean pair of white Converse. Last summer I took myself and my broke girl budget to Kohl’s and bought my first pair… and then I did what any normal person does, I wore them everyday for the next couple of months. Well subsequently, they ended up much more brown than white. I was determined to not have to buy another pair so I researched how to make them white again. It worked so well they virtually look brand new.
Here is how I did it:
- Mix 2 cups Baking Soda with 2.5 cups liquid laundry detergent. I used Tide.
- Get a clean toothbrush (that you don’t plan on using again) and mix the ingredients together to form a bubbly paste.
- Get your Converse and remove the shoelaces and run the shoes under COLD water.