- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
All the Best Hacks to Clean and Disinfect Your Mattress
Vacuum the mattress. This helps to keep it clean by the sheer fact that when it does get wet, there is less matter in the dirt to cause it to stain.
Try using an upholstery cleaner
Since they are made for surfaces that touch your skin (e.g. your couch), it should work unless you are extremely sensitive to cleaners in general. It also has the advantage of removing dust mites and their refuse.
Use enzyme cleaners
Enzyme cleaners are effective in breaking down the ‘structure’ of the stains which helps to lessen them.
Use hydrogen peroxide
Apply to the mattress and blot it while it is bubbling. This may not remove all the stain, but will help to lessen it. Be sure to blot it with a clean, white, dry cloth.
Create a baking soda solution
Mix one part baking soda and two parts cold water in a large bowl to make a solution. Apply it on the area using a clean cloth and let it sit for 30 minutes. Use a cloth damped in cold water to rinse the remaining solution and then apply a dry towel to absorb the moisture.
Mix 1 tablespoon of liquid dish washing detergent with two cups of cold water in a bowl. Soak a white cloth in the solution and apply to the affected area. Gently brush the affected area with a toothbrush and rinse the solution by blotting with a wet cloth. Use a cloth towel to dry the stained area.
Spray the odor out
Use two large cans of Lysol spray (one for each side) and saturate the mattress. Let it dry for a couple of days and then follow up with two large bottles of Febreze. Place a hypoallergenic mattress pad cover on.