- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
The State Of Antigua And Berbuda, The Twin Tourist Islands
By Hussain on October 29, 2013
The name seems as there are two states but Antigua and Berbuda is a single soverign state. The state basically is consisted of two islands laying between the Carrinean sea and Atlantic Ocean. The administrative setup of the country is on Antigua. Population of the state of Antigua and Berbuda is 81,800.
Tourism is the main source of country’s income. Both the islands are filled with natural beauty. Tourists from around the World head towards the islands for recreation. Antigua is famous for the diversity of it’s luxury hotels.