- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
The Capital Of Bolivia, Le Paz A Cultural And Economic Hub
By Hussain on October 31, 2013
Le Paz is the administrative capital of Bolivia. The city located at at an altitude of roughly 3650 m, is the highest official administrative capital of a country. According to the census of 2008, the population of Le paz is 877,363. The city is surrounded by the mountains of Altiplano. At roughly 4000 m above sea level, Le Pa has an alpine or tundra climate according to wikipedia.
Le Paz is the backbone of country’s economy as it is home to Bolivia’s culture and Manufacturing. Almost all two-third of the country’s products are manufactured here in Le Paz. The city is culturally highly rich with a strong tourism income,. It has several cathedrals belonging to the colonial times, among them are the Sanfrancisco cathedral and Metropolitan cathedral.