- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
The Capital City Of Belize, Belmopan A Mini Capital
By Hussain on October 30, 2013
Belmopan is the capital city of Belize. It is a small city with a population of 14,606 according to the statistics of 2009. It is located at the coast of Belize river. The city was selected as the capital of the state after the destruction of previous capital by a powerful Hurricane in 1961. It is at an altitude of 76 meters above sea level.
The city has a few educational institutions including four primary and four secondary schools. Belize archaeological museum in the city is meant to promote national history and culture. Belize is a green city with natural gardens and loans.