- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Hohensalzburg Fortress At Salburg City Austria
By Hussain on October 29, 2013
Hohensalzburg Fortress is a castle on a green mount in the Austrian city of Salzburg. The fortress is one of the top tourist destination in the country. The castle was build with an objective to protect the interests of a political figure and archbishop Gebhard von Helfenstein. The construction of Hohensalzburg Fortress, according to the historical evidences started in 1077.
|Hohensalzburg Fortress At Salburg. Photo by Hans/Pixabay|
The original castle was a simple fortified fortress with most of the work done with wood. The present structure of the castle is tourist oriented having special rooms and corridors.