- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Historical Places In Belarus, Minsk The Capital
By Hussain on October 29, 2013
Minsk is the capital city of the state of Belarus. It is the largest city of the country, the economic hub and the cultural center. According to recent statistics Minsk has a population of 2,002,600. In spite of being the country’s capital, the center of national administration, the city has the highest crime rate in the country.
Minsk has several historical monuments, museums and galleries. The city is among the most suffered cities in World war I and World war II. Under the Nazi oppression, millions of Jews were killed in the city. Minks has a diversity of languages and color of several sub cultures. The national language is Polish.