- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Botswana For Adventure, The Fourth Economy Of Africa
By Hussain on October 31, 2013
Botswana is a sovereign state in Africa bordering Zimbabwe in the Northeast. It is a small country with a population of just 2 million, the capital city is Gaborone. The country got it’s Independence from British empire in 1966. Soon after the Independence, Botswana started to boost economy to a greater extent. At the time of independence, the country was bankrupted and poverty prevailed across the state. It is one the fastest growing economies in Africa, and according to the recent statistics, Botswana has become the fourth economy in Africa.
Botswana is not a green country like many other African states. Almost 70% of the country is occupied by Kalahari desert. In spite of that there is a good wild diversity in the country. Lions, wildebeests, tigers, monkeys and other wild animals live across.