- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
This University Student Proved His True Love for His Mother
How far can you go in your love for your mother? This university student surprised the world and wrote a new chapter of sacrifice. The gift he presented to her on her deathbed changed things altogether.
He Proved He Loved Her So Much
How can you prove your love for your mother at your best? By being obedient to her may be? Yes, that’s a way of showing your love and respect towards your mother! But for this 19 years old Pakistani boy, it costed him his life to prove that he really loved his mother, that he loved her more than anything else in this World.
She Recovered He Passed Away
Faizan Iqbal was a student of Computer Sciences in GC University Faisalabad. His mother was suffering from Hepatitis C, a life threatening disease. Doctors told that the only hope for her life was a liver transplant. Faizan accompanied her to Inida where he donated his liver to her.
There Are People Who Can Sacrifice
Doctors in New Delhi’s New Dawn hospital transplanted a part of liver taken from Faizan to his mother Shaheen. His mother gradually recovered but Faizan passed away just two days later because of a blood infection .
This shows there are still people out there who can actually sacrifice their lives for their loved ones, said Faizan’s elder brother.