- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
How To Clean Your Cutting Board
Cutting boards: the jean jacket of the kitchen. Used regularly, but not really cleaned that regularly. I was a believer that soap and water was good enough, but as you can see, it definitely wasn’t.
Yes, I set my wooden cutting board on a heated stove top. No, not even lemon will remove that. But you can still see how gross it is. I’m ashamed. And I’m actually going to be working on the other side of the cutting board, which I forgot to take a picture of.