- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
How to Clean Makeup Brushes Easily at Home
To cleanse properly, you should use a gentle baby shampoo or professional makeup brush cleaner and squeeze a small amount into a small container with some warm water. Then dip the brush, swirl it around, and gently work the solution through the bristles.
After washing, rinse your brushes with lukewarm water, holding the brush so that the bristles are pointing downward. Avoid getting the water where the handle and hairs of the brushes meet, or you’ll weaken the glue and, therefore, damage the brush. If the water is not clear, you may need to clean and rinse your brush again.
You should allow your brushes to dry overnight. Prop them at a downward angle on a dry piece of cloth for the water to drop out of the brushes. Also, if you live in a more humid climate, you should let them dry for 24 hours before the next use.
You can spray your brushes regularly with a disinfectant spray to keep them clean between washings.