- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
How to Clean Makeup Brushes Easily at Home
To cleanse properly, you should use a gentle baby shampoo or professional makeup brush cleaner and squeeze a small amount into a small container with some warm water. Then dip the brush, swirl it around, and gently work the solution through the bristles.
After washing, rinse your brushes with lukewarm water, holding the brush so that the bristles are pointing downward. Avoid getting the water where the handle and hairs of the brushes meet, or you’ll weaken the glue and, therefore, damage the brush. If the water is not clear, you may need to clean and rinse your brush again.
You should allow your brushes to dry overnight. Prop them at a downward angle on a dry piece of cloth for the water to drop out of the brushes. Also, if you live in a more humid climate, you should let them dry for 24 hours before the next use.
You can spray your brushes regularly with a disinfectant spray to keep them clean between washings.