- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Ten Mind Blowing Beuaty Hacks
Beauty Hacks 1-4
1. So the first makeup hack is here; Bring your eyelash curler near a blow dryer and heat it up just before curling your lashes. This will give them enhanced holding power.
2. When it comes to applying lipstick, a precise application is something you can’t avoid. Applying lipstick with a concealer brush will do this for you.
3. Applying a fine layer of mascara to the bottom lash is something which often gets messy. With this quick hack however, you will be applying it like a pro. Take a table spoon and hold it to your eyelid while applying mascara and get a clean finish.
4. Wonder how to let the eyeshadow stand out and last longer? Simply use a white eyeliner as your eyelid base.
Beauty Hacks 5-9
5. Turn your regular kohl eyeliner into gel liner by holding it under a flame for one second. Let it cool for 15 seconds and gently apply to your lash line.
6. When you first open a new product, write the date on it with a permanent marker. That way, you’ll always know when it will expire.
7. If your lips are a bit chapped or flaky, take an old toothbrush to brush away the flakes to reveal softer, kissable lips.
8. To fix a cracked or broken powder compact, pour a small amount of rubbing alcohol in the tin. Swirl the liquid and the powder together with a cotton swab until you get a clay-like consistency. Then, let it dry flat for about a day and it’ll be like new.
9. To make your lipstick last, apply the lipstick and then hold a tissue over your lips and lightly dust translucent powder over the tissue.
Beauty Hacks 10-14
10. Clean up the wings of your cat eye with a cotton swab and a dab of concealer. You’ll remove any unwanted excess and cover up the mistake at the same time.
11. Set your makeup for a long night by spraying hairspray straight up in the air, then tilting your head back and closing your eyes to let the hairspray fall back down onto your face.
12. Keep lipstick from getting on your teeth by making an “O” shape with your lips and putting your index finger in your mouth, then pulling it out. The excess lipstick that would’ve gotten on your teeth will come off on your finger.
13. For thicker eyelashes, dust a thin coat of baby powder onto your lashes after your first coat of mascara, then seal it with a second coat. The powder acts as a thickener and your lashes will look much thicker.
14. Control unruly eyebrows by spritzing hairspray onto an old toothbrush and gently brushing through your brows.
Beauty Hacks 15-20
15. Stop your under eye concealer from creasing by completely removing any creams or emollients from the area and using a makeup sponge to apply concealer. Set the liquid concealer with a thin veil of powder for extra staying power.
16. In a pinch, use your lipstick as a cream blush. Swipe some color onto the back of your hand first, then use your index finger to apply to the apples of your cheeks.
17. Give gel eyeliner staying power by going over it with a the same color in a powder formula with an angled liner brush.
18. For the perfect false lash application, apply the adhesive glue to the line of false lashes with the tip of a bobby pin to avoid any excess glue on your eyes. For even more precision, cut them into three or four smaller pieces before applying.
19. To look better in pictures, apply a thin mineral veil of powder down the center of your face with a fluffy brush. It’ll take away shine from the oiliest parts of your skin plus make your face appear just a bit slimmer.
20. If you start to see thinning or bald patches on your eyebrows, apply Rogaine or lash growth serum to the area to help your eyebrows grow.