- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
How to Groom & Shape Your Eyebrows Like a Pro
Step away from the wax, ladies. True eyebrow pros swear by these basic tools when it comes to battling unruly brows.
Eyebrow shaping was never a skill I learned. My method was more along the lines of simply hacking off whatever I saw and hoping the salon could fix it on the months that I could afford a visit. Robby Nelson, resident makeup artist of Philadelphia’s hot Salon Vanity by Edmondo Blando, has seen plenty of eyebrow misadventures in his 15 years of working with some of the biggest names and celebrities in fashion. Luckily, he’s stepped in to teach you how to shape your eyebrows with professional shaping and shading techniques.
Tools You Need
- A pair of tweezers
- A brow brush
- Brow scissors
- Brow gel