- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
21 Bad Makeup Habits You Should Stop Doing
Most women apply makeup in a certain way. Because of this, it is difficult to break out of that particular routine – until you see your reflection and you notice just how different you look.
Whether you got heavy blush on or you applied too much face powder, these simple mistakes should definitely be avoided if you truly want to look your best. Check out the list below to find how you can fix these bad beauty habits:
Applying Makeup to Dry Skin
When you have dry skin and you apply makeup, foundation will sit on top of your face and will not blend.
Solution: Avoid flakiness by exfoliating at least once a week and apply a moisturizer after.