- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Get rid of ingrown hairs
Ingrown hairs, commonly known as razor bumps, are hairs that have curled around and grown back into the skin instead of rising up from it. Baking soda has a soothing effect on the skin due to its anti-inflammatory properties
Plus, it helps relieve itching by exfoliating the skin and also reduces redness caused by ingrown hairs.
Take one tbsp of baking soda and mix with one cup of water.
Take a cotton ball and dip in it. Dab gently on the affected area.
Leave it for at least five minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
Make a homemade scrub while putting one tsp of baking soda and ground oatmeal with one tbsp of water.
Mix them well together until it turns into a thick paste.
Apply it smoothly on the skin and leave it for five minutes only.
After that rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Follow this remedy twice daily as required. Visible results in less than one week.