- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
This Coloumbian Couple Spent 22 Years In a Sewer
22 Years In Sewer
Miguel Restrepo, his wife Maria Garcia and their dog spent past 22 years of their life in this abandoned sewer.
They made renovations
Living in a sewer may look pretty odd but the couple put extensive renovations to make the place livable. They installed a bed, a stove, a fan and even a television inside their room.
The couple spent 22 years in consistent fear of being expelled from the sewer by the government. Miguel Restrepo’s organization of the place was quite impressive as the space was just 3 meters wide 2 meters deep and 1.4 meters high.
Home is where love is
While many feel sorry for them, the couple said they were content, and that all you need to make a happy family is love and a TV set. Hope they will be provided with a new home by someone so that they may spend the rest of their lives in a much better one.