- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Pesto Zoodles With Chicken, Low-Carb Recipe
A quick, easy and tasty recipe for an amazing dinner. Low-Carb, under 500 calories. While you enjoy a yummy dinner, you always have to keep a balance in your fitness too, which sometimes may require a lot of workout. This recipe however is already balanced in terms of calories and maximized taste at the same time.
- 2 Zucchini (Medium, Spiralized).
- 1 Onion (Medium sized, finely sliced).
- 1/4 Cup Pesto
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbs olive oil (Preferably olive oil), any other cooking oil can be used.
- Lemon Juice (Half of a normal sized lemon would be enough).
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan and Pine nuts (Shredded/garnish).
- Put a table spoon of cooking oil (Olive oil) into a skillet and place it on medium heat. Put the chicken breasts (Already seasoned with salt and pepper).
- Add the lemon juice. Chicken breasts will normally take round about 15 minutes to cook. Keep in mind to flip the breasts once (halfway) through the cooking. Before slicing the chicken breasts, let them rest for at least 5 minutes.
- At the same time put one tbs of olive oil in another skillet and heat on medium. Add the sliced onion and fry gently until it turns transparent. Now add the zoodles and mix them to uniformity bu stirring. Keep frying the combination for about 3 minutes then add pesto and cook for about 2-3 more minutes until incorporated.
- Dish up zoodles with sliced chicken toping. (Garnish with parmesan and pine nuts). SERVE AND ENJOY!!