- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
Pesto Zoodles With Chicken, Low-Carb Recipe
A quick, easy and tasty recipe for an amazing dinner. Low-Carb, under 500 calories. While you enjoy a yummy dinner, you always have to keep a balance in your fitness too, which sometimes may require a lot of workout. This recipe however is already balanced in terms of calories and maximized taste at the same time.
- 2 Zucchini (Medium, Spiralized).
- 1 Onion (Medium sized, finely sliced).
- 1/4 Cup Pesto
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbs olive oil (Preferably olive oil), any other cooking oil can be used.
- Lemon Juice (Half of a normal sized lemon would be enough).
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan and Pine nuts (Shredded/garnish).
Put a table spoon of cooking oil (Olive oil) into a skillet and place it on medium heat. Put the chicken breasts (Already seasoned with salt and pepper).
Add the lemon juice. Chicken breasts will normally take round about 15 minutes to cook. Keep in mind to flip the breasts once (halfway) through the cooking. Before slicing the chicken breasts, let them rest for at least 5 minutes.
At the same time put one tbs of olive oil in another skillet and heat on medium. Add the sliced onion and fry gently until it turns transparent. Now add the zoodles and mix them to uniformity bu stirring. Keep frying the combination for about 3 minutes then add pesto and cook for about 2-3 more minutes until incorporated.
- Dish up zoodles with sliced chicken toping. (Garnish with parmesan and pine nuts). SERVE AND ENJOY!!