- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
JUST LIKE Wendy’s Chili Recipe
After trying several clone recipes and adjusting them to my tastes, I’ve concocted what I think is the best clone.
This Wendy’s Style Chili Recipe originally appeared in November of 2010 and since then it’s been one of my most popular recipes. And for good reason – it’s delicious! If you love Wendy’s Chili, then this is the recipe for you.
I am obsessed with Wendy’s Chili lately, and even though it’s reasonably priced, that’s not really a good excuse for hitting the drive-thru. Especially when it’s something I can make at home! After several minutes of scouring the internet I came up with a recipe that showed some promise. So, I wrote my ingredient list and headed to Wendy’s. Sitting in the grocery store parking lot chowing on my chili, I made a few amendments to the recipe list and then headed on in. And, boy oh boy. FANTASTIC!
This recipe makes a giant batch (it fills my 8 quart stock pot), but freezes beautifully. If you’d like to make the chili in a slow cooker, I suggest halving the recipe.