- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
You won’t even notice that you are eating vegetables. Simply mix the chicken enchilada with spaghetti squash, make shredded cheese toping and back again util the cheese is fully melted. Enjoy your low-carb, low calories and tasty dinner!
For 3-5 Servings.
- 2 spaghetti squash
- 2 1/2 chicken breasts (cooked, shredded)
- 1 cup green enchilada (sauce)
- 2 green onion (Thinly sliced)
- 2 ounce can diced green chiles
- 1 cup frozen corn (defrosted)
- 2 tbs (chopped cilantro)
- 1/2 cup yogurt (plain non-fat Greek)
- 1 cup cheddar or monterrey Jack cheese (shredded sharp)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line baking sheet with foil.
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise, spray the inside with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the squash cut side down on the baking sheet and roast until tender, about 30-40 minutes.
- Let the squash cool for about 10 minutes before scooping out the strands with a fork and placing them in a bowl.
- Reserve the squash skins placing them cut side up back on the foil lined baking sheet.
- Use you hands to squeeze out excess liquid from the spaghetti squash strands, then return them to the bowl.
Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Filling (Instructions)
- Preheat your oven to broil.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat stir together the enchilada sauce, green onion, green chiles, corn, cilantro and shredded chicken.
- Once the mixture is warmed through remove from the heat and stir in the Greek yogurt.
- Pour the enchilada filling in with the spaghetti squash strands and stir together until combined.
- Scoop the filling back into the spaghetti squash shells and top with the shredded cheese.
- Place the spaghetti squash back onto the baking sheet and broil in the oven until the cheese is melted, then serve.