- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
13 Creamy Smoothies So Good They’re Basically Milkshakes in Disguise
When your sweet-tooth cravings hit, smoothies may not be the first option you think of. After all, this cool drink
seems more appropriate for breakfast and sounds way too healthy. Milkshakes, on the other hand, are practically
irresistible, which is why we searched for smoothie recipes that reflected the texture and taste of a frothy shake.
The recipes here look like your favorite milkshakes, there are even vegan options, and they can easily be re-created
right in your kitchen.
When You Want a Mint Chocolate Chip Shake
Lovers of mint chip ice cream will enjoy this Thin Mint smoothie made of spinach, chocolate chips, and Greek yogurt.
When You Want a Vanilla Shake
It looks and tastes like a vanilla milkshake, but this vegan drink is actually a smoothie. You can quickly satisfy your sweet-tooth craving with this four-ingredient concoction.