- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
Kitchen Design: It’s The Heart Of The Home
They say the kitchen is the heart of the home, where everyone likes to gather. Making your kitchen a place you want to dwell is the key and good design starts with a plan. There are so many options available to us today and sometimes it gets overwhelming.
If you have a small kitchen or a large one you can still create a look that you love by starting with a plan. A good plan will help guide you on a direction and give the overall look and feel of the kitchen design you want. Start by collecting images from magazines of kitchens you like, paint colors, hardware, cabinets, flooring etc.. keep them in a folder or make an inspiration board with all your images. Here are some kitchen color stories to get you started.