- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
YOU’LL NEVER SHAVE OR WAX AGAIN AFTER TRYING THIS NATURAL DIY SUGAR PASTE. SO SIMPLE AND IT WORKS!
How To Prepare
1-Start out your sugar paste hair removal journey by combining 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice, 1/4 cup of water and 2 cups of sugar. After that Stir and Turn on High Heat.
2-Later when it starts to get golden in color turn off heat and take a spoon full of wax and put it in the fridge to test consistency.
3-If it’s still too runny or sticky you can bring back again to medium-low heat for about 3-4 more minutes and test again ( However, be aware, you don’t want it to burn because it will totally solidify when cooled).
4-In the end, pour into a bowl and allow to cool for about 30 – 40 minutes.
NOW HOW TO APPLY :