- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
What Causes Stubborn Lower Belly Fat? (These 12 Habits)
Just to be clear, having a little belly fat is actually good for you because it protects your intestines, stomach and other delicate organs.
It becomes an issue when you have excessive belly fat. Extra fat cells that lay deep in your abdomen, otherwise known as a visceral fat, can cause health problems such as heart disease and diabetes.
For some people when they decide to lose some belly fat they actually lose it. On the other hand, others find it a struggle to lose stubborn belly fat.
After reading this post you will have a clear understanding of some of the most common reasons why you’re not losing belly fat.
1. Stress can cause stubborn belly fat
It’s very common to find yourself eating uncontrollably when you’re feeling stressed or emotional.
The next time you find yourself eating mindlessly try to snap out of it before your desire for junk food increases.
There’s a direct correlation between emotional eating and unhealthy eating.
Whenever you are going through an emotional time you’re more likely to eat junk foods than healthy foods. That’s because junk foods are very tasty and comforting (not that healthy foods aren’t).
The best way to respond to stress is by drinking a glass of water, taking a relaxing walk or simply talking to a friend.
Try to choose an activity that doesn’t involve eating as this will stop you from taking in extra calories when you’re feeling stressed or emotional.
There’s a hormone called cortisol that is produced whenever your body is feeling stressed. The problem with this hormone is that it can lead to weight gain when produced in excess, especially in the lower abdominal area.
What you can do is exercise as it can improve the brain’s chemical levels that regulate and improves your fat metabolism and your mood.