- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Try This 30 Day Total Body Workout Challenge (2017
By Hussain on March 18, 2017
The workouts you will be doing.
- To perform this move, place your hands on your hips, pull your shoulders back and stand tall.
- Now step forward with your right leg and gently lower your body until your front knee is bent to 90 degrees.
- Bear in mind, your back knee should never touch the floor.
- Slowly push yourself back up to the original position, maintaining proper form and balance.
- Repeat with the other leg.