- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
Melon Sorbet is Just What You Need
Let me show you just how easy homemade sorbets can be with this step-by-step recipe.
Ingredients : 4½ cups fresh honeydew (approx. 1 honeydew), cubed
1 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
¼ cup honey
¼ cup water
Let’s get Cooking…
Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Place the cubed honeydew onto the baking sheet, leaving space in between the cubes to allow for even freezing.
Place the tray into the freezer and freeze the honeydew overnight, or until completely frozen (4-6 hours).
Place the frozen honeydew into the bowl of a food processor, along with the lemon juice, honey, and water, and
pulse until the honeydew becomes crumbly. You may need to add more water until the mixture becomes more
fluid, but not slushy. You’re looking for a soft sorbet texture at this point.
Taste and add any additional honey mixture as needed at this time.
Serve immediately, or store in the freezer in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.