- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
How to Lose 10 Pounds in One Week
Healthy weight loss is usually 1 to 2 pounds per week; losing 10 pounds in one week is risky, should not be done often, and should only be attempted with the approval of your doctor. To lose 10 pounds in one week, you’ll need to burn between 3,500 and 5,000 calories more than you consume each day by restricting your diet to small portions of nutritious yet low-calorie foods, and significantly increasing your aerobic exercise with interval training, sports, and other vigorous activities. This goal is both risky and difficult to achieve, but it can be done.
PART 1 : Counting Calories
Take in fewer calories than you burn in a day. That’s the whole secret to weight loss. And while the theory may be simple, the practice is really hard. One pound is equivalent to 3,500 calories, and to lose 10 pounds in seven days you’ll need to lose about 1.4 pounds, or burn about 5,000 calories each day
- Know that you will need to exercise a lot in order to burn 10 pounds in one week. Starving yourself is not an option. In fact, starving yourself makes weight loss harder, especially after you’re done with your diet.
- Remember that you’ll be burning calories while doing daily activities such as walking around, walking up stairs, and even breathing. It won’t be many calories, but you don’t have to expect to burn all your calories doing hard exercise.