- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
By Hussain on March 19, 2017
The thigh fat exercises you will be doing
Here are the three workouts that you will be doing to help you lose fat within 1 to 2 weeks’ time frame.
Let’s get down to business!
1. Leg closes
- Lie down on your back with both legs lifted in the air forming a 90° angle to the ground.
- Now slowly spread your legs into a v-shape as wide as possible, until you feel the tension.
- Slowly close your legs back together still upright to the ground.
- Return to starting position and repeat
2. Leg pulses
- Lie on your left side with your right leg bent so your knee and hip forms a straight line.
- Your left leg should be extended with your toes pointing forward.
- Now slowly raise your left leg off the ground while your right leg still remains in position.
- Keep your left leg moving up and down not touching the ground to create tension.
- Return to the starting position and repeat
RELATED: FOODS FOR THINNER AND LEANER THIGHS