- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- Dena Shahani lost 112lbs in two years and dropped eight dress sizes in two years
- She introduced exercise and a calorie controlled diet in order to lose weight
- Said that she has struggled with her size from the young age of eight
An obese woman has unveiled her dramatic 112lb weight loss revealing that she felt ‘judged’ when she was a larger size from the age of eight.
Dena Shahani, 29, from San Diego, California said that as an only child her parents never denied her unhealthy snacks and nutrition was not something that was focussed on as eating unhealthily was affordable when finances were tight.
Dena says that she has been conscious about her weight for as long as she can remember and developed an unhealthy relationship with diet and weight loss.
Dena Shahani lost 112lbs (eight stone) in two years after feeling that she was being treated differently because of her size. Pictured: Before weight loss (left) and after (right)