- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
The Best 10 Exercises to Tone Your Butt
Butt workouts or exercises for butt, enter that into your Google search and tons of links will appear, some are simply useless, vague or just plain boring!
Ever so frustrating for a woman who just wants to tone her fanny for that bubbly looking butt, isn’t it? Well, I am here to offer my help! Upon consulting with my own personal trainer, there’s finally hope at hand.
I have compiled a list of the top 10 butt workouts, no matter the type, shape or current state.
Keep in mind, though ladies, that living a healthy lifestyle with proper diet and exercise is vital to toning and firming any saggy butt, yours included!
So nibble on an apple or celery stick, grab a bottle of water, lace up your trainers, and let’s hit the floor!
1. FRONT LUNGES
Front lunges are considered to be one of the best exercises for butt workouts. To begin, stand straight with your hands resting on your hips.
Take one big step forward bending at the knee with that leg until your knee is bent at a 90 degree angle. Step back into the starting position. Repeat with each leg 15 to 20 times.