- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
Get the Best Ass Ever With the 2017 CosmoButtChallenge
Instead of making vague resolutions like “lose weight” and “get a better body,” be specific, and make 2017 the year of the rear with this gluteus-maximizing workout plan, the #CosmoButtChallenge.
THE WORKOUT :
How to do it: Stand with your feet shoulders-width apart, arms bent, hands in loose fists at your chest. Bend your knees, lowering your butt until your thighs are parallel to the ground. Return to start, squeezing your glutes at the top. That’s one rep.