- Florida Police Shot Black Therapist
- Foreign-Backed Militants Behead Syrian Kid
- Daesh Inspired Saudi Twins Kill Parents, Injure Brother
- Ukrainian Soldiers Bury Pro-Russian Alive: Video
- Russia Says Patience Running Out With US
- Another Bomb Rocks Turkey, 3 Reported Dead
- Al-Saud Uses Takfiris for Political Gains: Iran
- Floating Baby Found in the Mediterranian
- Sanders Lead Dem Wisconsin Primary: Priliminary Data
- Train Crashes into Tourist Bus in Thailand, 3 Dead [CCTV]
3 Best Exercises to Get a Firm, Round, Lifted Butt
By Hussain on March 20, 2017
1. Deadlift Squat
- Stand with feet wider than hip-width apart, holding a 5-pound dumbbell in each hand at inner thighs.
- Bend both knees 90 degrees, coming into a squat, lowering weights toward the floor.
- Do not let your knees go past your toes.
- Stand and repeat.
- Complete 4 sets of 15 reps.