- 7 Exercises To A Round And Lifted Butt
- If You’re Running and Aren’t Losing Weight, Try This
- THE ONLY 2 TIPS YOU NEED FOR PERFECTLY PERKY BREASTS
- How This Woman Lost an Incredible 112 Pounds After Gaining Weight in College
- How to Get Rid Of Back Fat (5 Things You Must Do)
- Best exercises for belly fat reduction
- How To Lose Thigh Fat in A Week At Home
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Hands Looking Young
- WITH ONLY 2 CUPS A DAY FOR 1 WEEK YOUR STOMACH WILL BE FLATTER!
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help You Lose Weight?
Best exercises for belly fat reduction
Move Targets: Lower lumbar muscles and abdominals
Step 1: Start by lying face down and extending your arms out in front of you.
Step 2: Press your shoulder blades together and lift your arms, chest, and legs off the floor.
Step 3: Hold position for 60 seconds, keeping your head up and your arms extended out in front of you.
Modification (Beginner): Lift just your legs and chest for 30 seconds and then lift just your arms for 30 seconds.